ROSS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Who we are
References to “our Service”, “our Website” or “the Website” are to tonsho.com.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email,
such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be
necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for
authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be
transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if
you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is
recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website.
This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Ross Technologies Limited
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from the Website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing the Website. When you return to the Website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the Website to notify the Website of your previous activity. This can save you from re-entering information on return visits to the site.
- Storing preferences for customising the Website, such as your chosen currency.
- Recording how you found the Website on your first visit, such as a referral from an advertisement.
- Tracking which pages you view for the purpose of recording anonymous statistics on usage of the Website.
- Storing your email address to identify your account.
By using the Website you consent to the storage of our cookies in your browser. Most browsers allow you to disable cookies (look at the “Help” menu on your browser), however disabling cookies may restrict your use of the Website.